[preloved] Forever21 linen jacket with belt



0 comments
Assalamualaikum darls!

I have a Forever21 jacket/blazer that I'm selling. The item is originally from USA where I bought through a personal shopper, which offers the spree service in Lowyat. I spent heaps on this and others but selling this for cheap. In addition, it's also rarely worn :-(

If you want this, email me thekaliphs@gmail.com with the below details:

Email Subject: (same title as this post)
Name:
Address:
Phone number:
Please make payment before Friday! Thanks!



Forever21 Linen Jacket w/ Belt
Condition: Worn it two or three times only.
Size: M
Colour: Black
Material: Linen
RP: USD29.80 (RM120.40 *price according to then exchange rate)
Pre-loved price: RM50
Pos Laju Peninsular Malaysia: RM10


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...